Are you dissatisfied with your health, weight or other aspects of your life?
Transform the way you ‘think’ about and approach your health, food and weight loss.
This 3-month program involves a comprehensive ‘whole person’ approach towards enhancing overall health and sense of well-being, the mindful way. This program focuses on teaching you how to set yourself up for long-term success by cultivating a new mindset, and creating healthy habits and rituals that are sustainable.
A Change in Perspective = A Change in Weight
This is not a quick-fix weight loss program. It’s a much more satisfying and intentional way of living. Sustain is a practical lifestyle program providing tools and support on your path to cultivate a ‘whole’ New Way of Thinking, Eating and Living.
Through this series, you will:
- Learn strategies to improve your overall health and sense of well-being
- Identify triggers and habits that prevent you from achieving your personal goals
- Improve your relationship with food and your body
- Learn how to shift your focus from how much you weigh to a sense of self-acceptance and compassion
- Learn how to eat mindfully and reduce mindless overeating
- Break free from the cycle of dieting and feelings of guilt and deprivation
- Gain control of your health
Each session involves gentle mindful movement, meditation, discussion, and journaling exercises. No yoga experience is necessary. If you have physical limitations, accommodations are available.
This program provides guidance, encouragement, accountability as well as group support.
This program will be offered on Thursdays 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
We will meet:
January 11, 18, 25
February 1, 8, 22
March 8, 22
* Cost: $395
* Location: Soul Shine Yoga, 103B N. Bancroft Street, Fairhope, Alabama
* Please bring a mat, water & a journal
Advanced registration with $100 deposit (non-refundable) is required no later than December 29. Space is limited. Register today by clicking the button below.